2018 Ford F-150 XL vs. XLT near Joliet, IL
Do you know the 2018 Ford F-150 is the pickup truck capable of handling your daily tasks, but remain unsure which trim level has the features you desire? To help make your decision easier, the experts at Greenway Ford near Joliet, IL have created the following comparison between the 2018 Ford F-150 XL and XLT. These two trim levels are highly popular for drivers near the Joliet, IL area, and would make an excellent addition to any workday.
Do you have questions for one of our product specialists? Call our Ford dealership at (888) 470-3302.
2018 Ford F-150 XL vs. XLT: Similarities
The Ford F-150 is one of the most popular pickup trucks across America. The XL and XLT trim levels share a number of features that make the F-150 highly desired. Both models share the 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 engine, cloth seating, and a rearview camera with Dynamic Hitch Assist. Additional similarities between the Ford F-150 XL and XLT include:
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- 3-in. productivity screen
- Auxiliary input
- Two 12V power points
- Halogen headlamps
- Easy Fuel® capless fuel filler
- Curve control
- Trailer Sway Control
- Electronic six-speed transmission with tow/haul and selectable sport modes
2018 Ford F-150 XL vs. XLT: Differences
The 2018 Ford F-150 XL starts at $27,380 MSRP, and the XLT starts at $32,970 MSRP. There are a number of different features that make the F-150 XL and XLT unique. Continue reading the list below to learn which Ford F-150 trim level has the features your jobsite requires.
- The XLT comes with the SYNC® infotainment system and AppLink™
- The Ford F-150 XL has standard black front and rear bumpers, and the XLT features chrome front and rear bumpers
- MyKey® teen driving technology is only available with the F-150 XLT
- Only the XLT has the SecuriLock® passive anti-theft system and Auto Start/Stop technology
- The XL has 17-in. silver steel wheels, and the XLT has 17-in. painted aluminum wheels
- An AM/FM stereo is standard on both models; however the XLT adds a single-CD player
- The Ford F-150 XLT has carpeted floor mats, and the XL features black vinyl floor covering
- Only the XLT has visors with driver and passenger side covered mirrors and a body-color front fascia
- The XLT has halogen fog lamps and power-adjustable exterior mirrors
Schedule a Test Drive near Joliet, IL
Have you decided whether the 2018 F-150 XL or XLT is the right pickup truck to make your workday easier? You can find both models in the new inventory at Greenway Ford near Joliet, IL. Schedule your test drive appointment by calling (888) 470-3302 or submitting our online form. Our experts also recommend getting pre-approved for financing by using our secure online finance application. Your new Ford F-150 is closer than you think!