2017 Ford F-150 XL vs. F-150 XLT Trim Comparison | Joliet, IL
When searching for your next truck, the 2017 Ford F-150 has several trim levels, sizes, and engines to meet the needs of nearly every American. In fact, the Ford F-150 has held the title of America’s best-selling pickup truck for over 40 years. While choosing a 2017 Ford F-150 is easy, picking the right trim level can be a more difficult proposition. That’s why our product experts at Greenway Ford near Joliet, IL have decided to help you learn more about the differences between the F-150 XL and XLT trim levels in this page.
The team at our Ford dealership near Joliet, IL has also assembled other trim level and competitor comparisons to make the decision easier.
- 2017 Ford F-150 XLT vs. Lariat
- 2017 Ford F-150 Lariat vs. King Ranch®
- 2017 Ford F-150 vs. Chevy Silverado
2017 Ford F-150 XL vs. F-150 XLT
The 2017 Ford F-150 XL and F-150 XLT are two work-focused trucks that are ready to take on any task you can throw at it. From your jobsite to your weekend project, both trim levels offer the power and capability you demand. While both are supremely proficient workers, the main difference between the two becomes apparent when you take a look at their available comfort and convenience features. Check out the table below to learn more about the features built into both the F-150 XL and F-150 XLT trim levels.
· 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine producing 282 HP and 253 lb.-ft.
· SelectShift® automatic transmission with Progressive Range Select
· 17-in. steel wheels
· AM/FM radio
· 2.3-in. productivity Screen
· AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control
· Trailer Sway Control
· SOS Post-Crash Alert SystemTM
· All XL trim level features
· Drive mode select with Tow/Haul Mode and Sport Mode
· 17-in. silver-painted aluminum wheels
· AM/FM radio with CD player
· Cruise Control
· Available BLIS®
· SecuriCodeTM keyless entry pad
· Available remote start system
Test Drive a 2017 Ford F-150 at Greenway Ford Today
Are you ready to experience everything a new Ford-150 can do to improve your workday? Now that you know more about which F-150 trim level is best for you, it’s time you take one out for a test drive at our Ford dealership near Joliet, IL. To make your appointment, take a look at the F-150 inventory at Greenway Ford and pick your favorite model. Then schedule your test drive online or by giving our team a call at (888) 470-3302.