2016 Ford Fusion Near Joliet, IL
A dynamic car doesn’t only do well with performance, but also with style. The 2016 Ford Fusion is one of the most exceptional mid-sized sedans available to Joliet, IL area drivers because of its commitment to class and dedication to deliver. From driver-centric features to exceptional performance capabilities that are hard to find in comparable sedans, the Ford Fusion will give you exactly what you need and more out of an affordable sedan.
Already interested? Take a look at our new vehicle inventory to check out available Fusion trim packages.
2016 Ford Fusion: Performance
The 2016 Ford Fusion gives Joliet, IL area drivers a variety of customizable performance features to make it their own. Available with a gas, hybrid, or plug-in hybrid engine, the 2016 Ford Fusion is anything but an ordinary sedan.
|Engine||2.5L i-VCT I4||1.5L EcoBoost||2.0L EcoBoost||Hybrid 2.0L I4 with electric motor||Energi Plug-in Hybrid 2.0L|
|Horsepower||175 HP @6,000 RPM||181 HP @ 6,000 RPM||240 HP @ 5,500 RPM||141 HP @ 6,000 RPM||141 HP @ 6,000 RPM|
|Torque||175 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 RPM||185 lb.-ft. @ 4,320 RPM||270 lb.-ft. @3,000 RPM||129 lb.-ft. @ 4,000 RPM||129 lb.-ft. @4,000 RPM|
|MPG (city/hwy)||22/34||23/36||22/33 (FWD)||44/41||40/36 MPG; 95/81 MPGe|
|Transmission||SelectShift® six-speed automatic||Six-speed automatic; available with Auto Stop-Start||Six-speed automatic with paddle shifters||eCVT transmission||CVT transmission|
Snow-slicked roads in Joliet, IL can get messy, so you don’t want to find yourself without a properly equipped vehicle. The Ford Fusion SE and Titanium are available with Intelligent AWD, which gives slippery roads a run for their money. Intelligent AWD’s sensors detect wheel slippage before it occurs and adjusts the torque to increase traction and stabilize handling.
2016 Ford Fusion: Trim Options
Drivers in and around the Joliet, IL area can get exactly the Ford Fusion they want because this bold vehicle is valiant in both character and options. Select between eight different trim packages and seven vibrant body paint colors — Ingot Silver, Deep Impact Blue, Magnetic, Bronze Fire, Ruby Red, Oxford White, and Shadow Black.
Below we’ve listed the Ford Fusion’s available trim packages and some of the best features that come with them.
- The Ford Fusion S is available with the SYNC® with MyFord infotainment system.
- The Ford Fusion SE is optional with adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning.
- The Ford Fusion Hybrid S, Hybrid SE, and Hybrid Titanium have the next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide.
- The Ford Fusion Titanium is available with 19” H-Spoke dark stainless aluminum wheels.
- The Ford Fusion Energi SE comes with an EV Mode Button.
- The Ford Fusion Energi Titanium comes with a cabin air filter and rear A/C and heat vents.
2016 Ford Fusion: Interior
Whether you’re looking for comfortable seating or advanced technology, the 2016 Ford Fusion is available with almost every premium interior feature you can imagine. Many trim packages come standard with superior audio options and the most lavish touches sprinkled throughout, all for an excellent price.
- REPREVE® is a fiber used in the standard cloth seating, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials.
- Select the ambient lighting package to illuminate the Fusion’s front and rear footwells with one of seven mesmerizing colors.
- Enjoy your favorite tunes with the Sony® Audio System with 12 speakers.
- The rear view camera, which displays the image up on the infotainment screen, is standard on all Fusion trims to help drivers reverse safely.
2016 Ford Fusion: A Great Deal
Why is the 2016 Ford Fusion the perfect car for any driver in the Joliet, IL area? Besides its incredible performance, entertainment, and comfort features, it starts at a great price. Beginning at an MSRP of $22,260, this mid-size sedan is the perfect price for individuals just starting their career or those who are just starting a family.